If you are an online shopper like me, you’ve probably experienced some of the downsides: not being able to see what the product looks like on an actual person or not being able to tell what size the product actually is. But recently one of my friends introduced me to a site called Yesstyle & it’s an asian clothing site that is pretty well priced & has thee cutest stuff. But you do have to search since there is sooo much items to look through. Luckily there is a column that helps narrow the search down based on color, brand, style, etc! :]
Here’s just to give you a taste of what type of things Yesstyle has & if you like it, go check it out:
- Wide variety of styles
- Pretty decent pricing (& they do have sales)
- Free shipping if order is greater than or equal to $150
- Delivery is quick & easy (if items are under 1 to 2 days shipping)
- Most items have alot of pictures for buyers to view
If you like what you see, give Yesstyle a try! & if you know any other online shopping sites that have good prices & quality items let me know! I would really appreciate it :] Thanks
I feel like alot of the people I’ve talked with so far are soooo judgmental. I thought this blog would be all about me & whatever I felt like saying or pictures I thought were different or unique, because it is MY blog isn’t it? Idk it’s only my first week having this blog & there seems to be no upsides so far. I really love having a Facebook! But this, I’m not too sure. Maybe because Facebook is talking with people you actually know. Hopefully it turns around! I’m not trying to be Ms Debby Downer but that’s seriously how it seems right now.
& I made this blog to help people with my past experiences, but no one is requesting anything yet so it’s kind of hard. Plus people on wordpress don’t seem to be into fashion/cosmetics (or from my experience so far). Also people take what you post and critique it like it’s the only thing they have to do. Like seriously get a life & if you like it cool, if not then I’m sorry but that’s just what it is. IT IS WHAT IT IS.
I kind of went into this blog thinking it would be a combination of tumblr, twitter, & youtube (in a way). I wanted to be a fashion guru as in Youtube and help others, because I know when I need advice or a review about a product that’s exactly where I go! Jlovesmac1 is the shitss LOL. Also I wanted to be able to express not impress my life and interests (tumblr). But no one shows any love around here.
But anyway, I’m done here for now.
“Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who matter don’t mind & those who mind don’t matter.”
Letterman jacket ($20)- Jeans Warehouse
Black tank top/racerback ($5)- Wet Seal
Turquoise ring ($7)- Swap meet [you can probably find at claire’s]
Hoop earrings ($7)- Claire’s
Aviator sunglasses ($3)- Wet Seal
You can wear this outfit with almost any bottoms: jean shorts, black shorts, etc.
I wore it with dark jean shorts & black slipper sandals.
My hair is tied up into a messy bun with a poof & sprayed with light hairspray: a very simple & easy hair do.
Leave a comment if you have any questions or requests, Mahalos!
OH YEAH MICHAEL CERA YEAH!
I’m the type of person who tries a gazillion products until I find the right one. The problem with this is I end up spending more since alot of drugstore cosmetics are a hit or miss kind of thing. So, I thought it would be helpful to share with you guys the products I thought worked best for me & hopefully they can help you as well. I use these products daily! The prices included are estimations & may differ in stores.
- Burt’s Beeswax Lip Balm ($4): I really enjoy this because it leaves a minty tingly feeling on your lips & keeps my lips from becoming dry or chapped. It’s a refreshing lip balm, & is 100% natural which is also a nice bonus. If you have chapped lips, you should get this!
- Maybelline Dream Matte powder ($10-15): This is by far my favorite powder ever from a drugstore! I’ve tried L’oreal True Match powder, Revlon Photoready translucent finisher, along with countless other compacts, & this is the only powder that can get rid of my oily skin and keep it matte for quite some time. It also comes with a mirror & pad for application making it perfect for on the go! If you have oily skin like me, this is for you!
- L’oreal Telescopic Waterproof Eyeliner ($8): I use this everyday to make a tail/wing on the outer part of my eye & also sometimes as eyeline for the entire top lid. It stays on good & lasts through an entire day even through the shower & has to be completely removed with makeup remover. I like especially on hot days where sweat might be a problem & for days spent swimming. If you are around water you should give it a try!
- Revlon Colorstay Crayon Eyeliner ($5): I’ve been using this eyeliner for around 3 years now. I’ve tried pencil liners, wet liners (Stilleto), & even liners from Urban decay & sephora, but this one worked best for me. It doesn’t smear and isn’t too dramatic, so it’s perfect for everday wear.
- Milk of Magnesia ($5-10): I know this is usually used for constipation .. but recently I’ve been in search for a foundation primer, & came across this. Milk of Magnesia can be used as a primer on the face & can help control shine & oil throughout the day. All I do is put it into a small spraybottle and spray it onto my face & rub it in as if it is a moisturizer. It helps to have a smooth surface for my foundation & helps keep my skin matte & IT’S AFFORDABLE!
I hope you enjoyed my 5 drugstore faves! Please feel free to comment or ask any questions you may have about the products.